Tuesday, August 10, 2010

REFLECTIONS

Because I teach First Grade, I feel that my favorite tools are the Wikis, and the Photostory. An activity that I will plan for my students to use combining these new tools, it's create wikis for different topics, have the kids research and add information, completing them with pictures creating a photostory. It's something that the students will learn from, and later we can show to their parents too. Also, I have joined an international project through Wikispaces, and we will be creating glogs for this project.
I have definitely transformed my thinking about the learning that will take place in my classroom, because I feel I have now more tools to apply for the different learning styles of my students. And more resources to explore.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found new tools to use with your class. This year is going to be exciting!

    ReplyDelete